Transcarpathian Obba ( Ukrainian - Transcarpathian region ) is the most western and one of the most compact regions of the country. Transcarpathian region became part of the Ukrainian SSR in 1945, as a result of World War II. The history of the Transcarpathian region is here , the geography of the Transcarpathian region is here .
Sights of Transcarpathian region
A unique attraction of the Transcarpathian region, a monument of ancient Russian architecture, preserved in its original form. Frescoes of the XIV century. Goryanskaya rotunda located near the city of Uzhgorod, in the village. Goryany.
- Koson - thermal pools "Kosino"
- Mukachevo - the famous Mukachevo castle and not only
- Nevitskoye - the picturesque ruins of the castle
- Uzhhorod - the administrative center of the Transcarpathian region
- Chinadievo - Saint Miklos Castle
- Yasinya - ski resort Dragobrat
Sights of the Transcarpathian region
Our Facebook page: Tsіkava Ukraine .
Like to track new on the site.