Sights of Crimea
Balaclava is an interesting meto in Crimea. There are such attractions as the ruins of the ancient fortress of Chembalo, an underground secret factory for the repair of submarines, the parking of luxury yachts and other interesting things.
Bakhchisaray is the former capital of the Crimean Khanate. Sights of Crimea in Bakhchisarai: Khan's palace, cave Chufut-Kalegorod, Assumption Monastery in the rock and others.
- Bondarenkovo - mud volcanoes in Crimea
- Gaspra - the famous Swallow's Nest and other attractions
- Gurzuf - the oldest beautiful park in Crimea
- Evpatoria - many interesting places
- Kerch - an ancient city with unique ancient sights
Koktebel is a cute resort town with a lot to see. Koktebel winery will treat with its products and also invite you for a sightseeing tour. In Kokteble, you will also find such attractions of the Crimea as the Kara-Dag massif, dolphinarium, water park, Voloshin Museum, Klimentyev Mountain, etc.
A bright attraction of the resort town of Simeiz in Crimea is Mount Cat, resembling a sleeping animal in outline.
- Simferopol - attractions of the capital of Crimea
- Sevastopol - a glorious city, a sea of attractions
- Sudak - the ancient fortress of the Genoese
- Old Crimea - many diverse sights
- Theodosius - the remains of the ancient Kafa - fortress and slave market
- Yalta - the most resort and most expensive of the cities of Crimea
Natural sights of Crimea
- Kazantip Nature Reserve
- Karadag Nature Reserve
- Crimean nature reserve
- Swan islands
- Grand Canyon of Crimea
Our Facebook page: Tsіkava Ukraine .
Like to track new on the site.