Sights of Odessa region
In the Odessa region, many Orthodox, Muslim, Catholic and Jewish religious buildings of the XIII-XX centuries have survived. Here you can find unique unique defense (XIII-XV centuries.) And palace (XIX century.) Architectural complexes, which are complemented by secular monuments (mansions, theaters, buildings of educational and medical institutions, administrative buildings, etc.) and monuments of two last centuries.
TOP-3 sights of Odessa region
The huge fortress on the banks of the Dniester estuary, the largest in Ukraine, is a magnificent landmark of the Odessa region. The fortress is located directly in the city of Belgorod-Dniester.
The city of Izmail is the pearl of the Odessa region. Izmail has many attractions of the Odessa region and interesting places, including those connected with world history.
This attraction of the Odessa region is also called the "Ukrainian Venice". What these settlements have in common is that they stand, one might say, on the water. Instead of the streets in Vilkovo, there are canals and a train, along which boats go instead of cars.
Sights of Odessa region by regions
- Belgorod-Dniester district
- Belyaevsky district
- Bolgradsky district
- Izmail district
- Kiliysky district
- Comintern District
- Reni district
- Tatarbunar district
All sights of Odessa region
- Belgorod-Dniester - the majestic Akkerman fortress
- Bolgrad - some historical sights
- Vilkovo - a village on the water
- Izmail - many diverse places of interest
- Kiliya - Christian Temples and Military Monuments
- Krinichnoe - Winery "Colonist"
- New Nekrasovka - an old Lipovan temple
- Novoselskoe - a wonderful monument to Russian troops (1888)
- Odessa is a pearl by the sea
- Orlovka - an interesting obelisk, monuments
- Petrovka - Kurisov Palace
- Reni - the city "on the earth's edge"
- Old Nekrasovka - one of the points of Struve Arc
- Tatarbunary - a monument to the Tatarbunar rebellion
- Cold Beam - Catacombs
Our Facebook page: Tsіkava Ukraine .
Like to track new on the site.